Information regarding the examination center for the fourth and fifth level technical / non-technical posts to be conducted from Poush 21 to Magh 8.
The Provincial Public Service Commission, ( Loksewa aayog) Gandaki Pradesh has published information regarding the examination centers for the fourth and fifth level technical / non-technical posts to be conducted from poush 12 to Magh 8.
Candidates are informed to arrive at the designated examination center one hour before the commencement of the examination. The subjects that the examinees must follow are mentioned in the notice below in Note 1 and 2.
- Even if there is an unexpected leave on the day of conducting the examination, the examination will not be postponed as per the schedule without prior notice of the Commission.
- Only black ink should be used in the exam.
- It is forbidden to carry any electronic devices including bags, mobile phones, calculators, smart watches in the examination building.
- Participation will not be allowed in any examination center other than the designated examination center.
- Since no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without the admission card, the candidate must arrive at the examination building at least one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- In the examination, along with the admission card, an identity card with one’s citizenship or an identity card with photo issued by the Government of Nepal must be brought.
loksewa aayog gandaki exam center